I accidentally ran across a brown and an orange winged moth in my room and i had fun taking pictures of it. It has a scary face but its wings are so cool and beautiful. Below are the pictures I took. They’re good but not the best. Sorry coz I don’t have an HD camera. LOL.
Difference Of Moth And A Butterfly
Butterflies are mostly brightly colored day-flying insects with long clubbed antennae while moths lack clubs at the end of their antennae. And moths usually at night while most butterflies, at daytime.
Some Interesting Facts About Moths
- Scientists estimate there are more than 150,000 moth species worldwide!
- Some moths don’t have mouths. For example, the beautiful Luna moth does not have a mouth so cannot eat and will live only for about one week, with the singular purpose of mating.
- They are good at impersonating other animal this is to avoid being eaten, some moths have evolved to look like less palatable insects, such as wasps, tarantulas and the praying mantis.
- A male moth can smell a female more than 7 miles away.
- Moths and butterfly caterpillars are filled with proteins and healthy fats, and 100 grams of these insects supplies more than a 100% of the daily requirement of essential minerals including: potassium, calcium, zinc and iron.
And here’s my favorite moth. Isn’t it beautiful? 😀
Southern Flannel Moth also known as Pussy Moth looks a bit like a tiny Persian cat
A poem I found about long distance relationship. Who among you here who have been in a long distance relationship? Ummm, well let me say, I’m one of you. So I guess we all can relate in this poem. 😐
I lay in my bed and think about you
I love you so much I don’t know what to do
I feel your warmth at my side
The pain in my heart moves to my eyes
So far away yet always so near
You are the reason I am still here.
I await the times when we can talk
I await the times we can finally hold hands and walk
To feel you for real… so close to me
The happiest person in the world is what you would make me.
Your eyes shine like a million suns
You shine more brightly than anyone
Your smile so sweet can help but make me smile
It stops my world even for a little while
I await the time when my hand is in yours
To hear you say those 3 little words.
There are still no words I can say to describe
My heart it aches and my eyes they cry
But when we talk my heart flies
you always wipe away the tears I cry.
Even though you aren’t here
And I miss you so much my dear
I’ll love you forever and ever
I’ll always love you my far away lover.
© Janna Rutty
It’s been a long time since I’m gone. Well, I am back and let me have this post as my first post for the year 2014. Oh~ this is a dream come true. One of my childhood dreams is to visit Hongkong Disneyland and thanks God, He let me achieved this dream.
If you’re bored and got nothing to do, just check my gallery. I know nothing is interesting about this post but just let me post this. Haha. 😀
When I close my eyes,
You sent me away
On an adventure,
My dream, the wishes,
I couldn’t accomplish when awake.
Now is the time they could be done,
My heart’s desire becomes clear,
Now they can be done,
With no one to stop me.
I can finally do whatever I wish,
Now to the very end,
My dream would be the opening,
To the land where wishes come true,
Mine and none others.